Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1szm7enjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1szm7enjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1szm7enjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1szm7enjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1szm7enjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1szm7enjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1szm7enjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1szm7enjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1szm7enjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1szm7enjs:173:8

Q: My car shows a misfire on cylinder 2

I replace spark plugs and wires and ignition coil what can be the problem

A: Engine misfires can be caused by a list of ...

Engine misfires can be caused by a list of problems, but there are a few suspects that occur more than others. Generally, misfires are caused by either a spark or fuel issue or in cases, a combination of both. Spark-related problems generally will result from things like ignition coils, crankshaft position sensor, spark plugs, spark plug wires or ignition modules not working properly. When the misfire results from a fuel related issue, this is commonly related to a lean fuel condition (lack of sufficient fuel supply to the motor).

Fuel-related misfires can be caused by many different things such as low fuel pressure, faulty or dirty fuel injectors, a faulty O2 sensor, a dirty or failing mass air flow sensor, a faulty or dirty idle air control valve or a vacuum or intake leak. When the fuel supplied to the combustion chamber is insufficient, this results in an ignition (spark) that is igniting a less than balanced load of fuel and air. This results in a misfire or an explosion in the cylinder that is much less powerful than the other cylinders. This creates a loss of power that resonates throughout the motor additionally causing other problems with ignition and fuel timing. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your misfiring problem.