Q: Can't drive car due to alarm system

The aftermarket alarm system would not turn off and so I couldn't drive the vehicle. I disabled the battery, but can't drive the truck until I disable the alarm.

The best course to start the diagnosis is to have the aftermarket alarm removed and the vehicle put back to original factory specification to see if the aftermarket component is the cause of the failure. You may need to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to remove the alarm and put the wiring back to factory specifications as they will have access to the factory wiring diagrams in order make this diagnosis. After a diagnosis is made, they can perform the necessary repairs to get your car started again.