Q: Where is the fuel pump relay on 2011 bmw 328i coupe

Where is the fuel pump relay module on 2011 bmw 328i coupe

The fuel pump control module is behind the right rear side interior panel. The fuel pump is under right rear seat.

3. Where is the fuel pump relay on 2011 bmw 328i coupe

Q: Motorbike won't run.

Hi there. Sounds like the fuel needs to drained and filled again. Check to see what fuel was in the fuel tank. If there was summer blend, then change to the winter blend and crank on the throttle a couple...

Q: Warning light reveals electronic steering gear box needs replacing

With modern vehicles that have many electronic systems, it is not unusual for parts to quickly fail. In the past, mechanical parts would take awhile to fail and would generally let the users know something was wrong. Electrical parts, while...

Q: I started my car and it sounded okay but when I put it on drive it turns off but the car is still like on , music still playing,

The stalling, hard starting and low mileage should be resolved first although it should be confirmed that there is no coolant leak prior to doing any diagnostics. The diagnostics required in fixing all the problems that you are writing in...