Q: Where is the fuel pump relay on 2011 bmw 328i coupe

asked by on November 13, 2017

Where is the fuel pump relay module on 2011 bmw 328i coupe

The fuel pump control module is behind the right rear side interior panel. The fuel pump is under right rear seat.

What does the "check fuel fill inlet" message mean I need to do when my vehicle has a capless Easy-Fuel system?

Hello and thank you for your question. When the check fuel fill inlet message appears on the dash, then there is an evaporative leak that is occurring on or near the fuel filler inlet. Check the fuel filler inlet for...

The CHECK FUEL FILL INLET message came on while I was driving down the highway and had not fueled in several days.

Try removing the gas cap and putting it back on. While the gas cap is off, check the seal on the cap and see if there is any cracks or damage to the seal. If the seal is good and...

First day of ownership car has ticking noise - 2008 BMW 528xi

If the car is a certified pre-owned and is still under warranty when the complaint was logged BMW should still still cover this concern. The 6 cylinder engines have had challenges with the HVA (hydraulic valve actuators or lifters). They...