Q: Where is the fuel pump relay on 2011 bmw 328i coupe

Where is the fuel pump relay module on 2011 bmw 328i coupe

The fuel pump control module is behind the right rear side interior panel. The fuel pump is under right rear seat.

3. Where is the fuel pump relay on 2011 bmw 328i coupe

Q: Fuel consumption is high

Hi and thanks for your question. In order to have a good fuel consumption, the fuel to air mixture must be around 14.7 to 1. This is the formula for the air to fuel ratio. Look at the carburetor for...

Q: Where is location of crankshaft sensor on 2011 BMW 550i 4.4 v 8

The crankshaft position sensor is located on the transmission bell housing on the passenger side. You have to remove a plastic splash guard that is attached with a Phillips head screwdriver. Remove the aluminum transmission guard with a 13 mm...

Q: What antifreeze can I buy at Autozone that is suitable for my 2012 BMW 550i

Hello - yes, Pentosin NF is suitable for your BMW. Zerex G-05 coolant is also a low phosphate coolant suitable for newer BMWs with all-aluminum engines. For assistance, I recommend an cooling system flush performed by a mobile, professional mechanic,...