Q: Where is the fuel pump relay on 2011 bmw 328i coupe

Where is the fuel pump relay module on 2011 bmw 328i coupe

The fuel pump control module is behind the right rear side interior panel. The fuel pump is under right rear seat.

3. Where is the fuel pump relay on 2011 bmw 328i coupe

Q: Starting Issues - 2007 Nissan Frontier

Hey there. If you have confirmed that you have spark, then this by default should be related to a fuel supply problem. Since you have replaced the fuel pump, you may want to also check the fuel pressure to be...

Q: Why did my Check Engine Light come on after I replaced my battery?

An illuminated Check Engine Light can be caused by several different components. First, make sure the replacement battery is the right type for your vehicle. Then check that the vehicle is properly connected to the battery. You should also make...

Q: how much do you think my annual maintenance costs will be for a 2017 BMW 230i for the first five years?

Hello. You should have the first few years covered as far as maintenance goes. Once it is out of the free schedules maintenance it should run you about $500 per year based on the recommended schedule. If you drive more...