Q: Where is the fuel pump relay on 2011 bmw 328i coupe

asked by on November 13, 2017

Where is the fuel pump relay module on 2011 bmw 328i coupe

The fuel pump control module is behind the right rear side interior panel. The fuel pump is under right rear seat.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr

where is crankshaft position sensor located on 2011 vw cc r-line

The crankshaft position sensor is typically mounted to the right of the oil filter on this engine model. Usually, the oil filter has to be removed to gain access. The camshaft position sensor should only be changed if it fails...

Truck runs great until I get around 2,000 rims, then it starts missing and cutting out until I get below 2000 rpms

Hi there. The fuel filter could be plugged up causing the demand for fuel flow to drop making the engine starve for fuel when running at a higher speed. Check the fuel pressure on the fuel rain and run the...

I am going to replace my fuel pump and I need advice

Diagnosing a hesitant engine will take some testing and the process of elimination. Being 10 years old, the vehicle is likely due for some work, and you should keep any recent repairs in mind while looking into this. Considering the...

Brakes make squeaking noise on 2006 BMW 530xi

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 2006 BMW 530xi. If the rear has been fully investigated and repaired, the squeaking sound is likely coming from the front. The sound may be from warped rotors, worn pads, or glazed friction...

Vibration in drive shaft 2011 Mercedes S550

Hi there - there is a flexible coupling in the driveshaft that connects the transmission to the driveshaft called a "flex disk" or "guibo". This disk is essentially a rubber and fiber donut that flexes as it transmits power, and...

Stalling way too much when driving

The engine stalling can be one of the most terrifying things a car can do. We are used to it accelerating when prompted, but when it fails to follow directions, your heart rate can double instantly. The intermittent nature of...

Ct200 reliability

Hello. As the hybrid drive system on a CT200H is newer, it will be more refined and efficient. The HS250 is also an excellent hybrid, which held the title for most fuel efficient luxury vehicle, until it was replaced by...

Damage after running into a hole.

You have probably damaged a tie rod. The tie rods are the link between the wheels and the steering rack. There is also a possibility that you have damaged a lower control arm or a strut depending on how hard...

Check Engine light came on

Multiple lights may be caused by multiple problems.Your BMW has a few dozen computers which can trigger warning lights to appear on your dash. Diagnosing multiple problems may be time extensive, but can be performed by a qualified technician with...