Q: Where is the fuel pump relay on 2011 bmw 328i coupe

Where is the fuel pump relay module on 2011 bmw 328i coupe

The fuel pump control module is behind the right rear side interior panel. The fuel pump is under right rear seat.

3. Where is the fuel pump relay on 2011 bmw 328i coupe

Q: Trouble starting unless I prime the fuel pump, turn off key and then prime again and start it.

The most common cause of the fuel system not holding pressure up to the injectors is the fuel pump inside the fuel tank. The fuel pump has a check valve built into it that is supposed to keep pressure to...

Q: Is the thermostat hard to replace in 2011 300

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Chrysler 300. The labor time for this job usually takes around an hour to replace the thermostat and cover assembly. The upper radiator hose and intake air cleaner hose needs removed for access...

Q: Q: Problem with convertible top.

The electric convertible top on your vehicle may not be working for a number of reasons. The switch, wiring, or motor(s) that operate your convertible top could be faulty. I would recommend having an electrical systems check performed by a...