Q: Traction system

My traction system is engaging even when I turn the traction off and it starts making a loud noise and you can feel a vibration in the brake pedal then the ABS light comes on and my brakes lock up.

It sounds like you may have a faulty wheel speed sensor. The ABS system uses information from your wheel speed sensors to detect if each wheel is rotating at the same speed. If you have different sized tires, a bad sensor, or it could also be air in the system. If you need help diagnosing this concern, I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose your brake system and determine the exact cause of your concern.

3. Traction system