Q: ESC Off light came on and continued showing

I am the second owner of my car and I am considering that it probably has an electrical issue happening. Tonight, the ESC “Off” light came on by itself and would not go off. Since then it did go off one time when I turned off the car and then turned it back on. I'm thinking I should probably have it checked, but first would you please tell me your assessment of the problem?

A: This light is indicating a logged fault in ...

This light is indicating a logged fault in the stability control system on your 2009 Kia Rondo. Common issues are generally wheel speed sensor failures, but this can be determined by having the faults read out of the ESC module. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will have the equipment and expertise to diagnose and correct the ESC Light.