Q: Spay painted wheels and it didnt dry and has wrinkles.

I sprayed painted my wheels and went to put the center caps in to early and it smudged the paint so I went and scrapped the paint off around the center. I used bondo filler paste and then sanded it smooth and put 5 coats of paint on it. It was good and smooth. When I got home the it was all wrinkled and it didn't seem to dry cuz it was all rubbery and moldable. It's mostly hard now. What do I do to fix it? I don't want to use paint stripper cuz I messed up another wheels with it and it didn't peel evenly. Had to put filler paste on pretty much the whole rim. I don't want to sand blast it either. I just want an effective at home solution.

If you cannot use the paint stripper to get off the paint, try letting it dry then sand it smooth and then put on another coat of paint. First let the rims set in the sun to dry and harden completely. Afterwards, sand off the wrinkles and then paint them again using light coats. Let them dry for at least 10 minutes between adding the next coat.

3. Spay painted wheels and it didnt dry and has wrinkles.