Q: Suspension problems with car.

My problem looks like a suspension problem. The front body of the car has dropped. I can drive it, but the wheels touch the body when I turn. Two parts fell off. They look like medium-sized rings.

If your front suspension suddenly fell to the ground then something broke on the suspension. You either have a coil spring or possibly a ball joint that needs to be replaced. The vehicle would need to be put in the air to see what has actually broke. I have seen more ball joints break on this car than any other suspension part. You should get some help from a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, that knows what to look for while they are under the vehicle.