Q: does defective ball joint affect the operation of alternator?

does defective ball joint affect the operation of alternator?

Your ball joint will have nothing to do with the alternator at all. The ball joint is part of the lower control arm of the vehicles suspension and steering. The alternator is mounted on the engine and is used to keep the battery charged and run the electrical system when the engine is running. If you are having a specific problem with either of these items then go ahead and ask any question you like and we will respond as soon as possible with the answers you need.

3. does defective ball joint affect the operation of alternator?