Q: Cannot start car daily with unless using starter fluid

The car will start with starting fluid after multiple tries. There is no problem with revving the engine or driving and restarting the car multiple times throughout the day without issue. The vehicle sits overnight and then I must restart this "starting process". This occurs daily.

Working with starting fluid can be pretty dangerous. One backfire and you can lose your eyebrows in a flash...or worse. That said: a car that is hard to start when cold could just have an air leak. Look for any air hoses or boots that are loose or in bad condition. If any air is getting into the engine without going through the Air Mass Meter, then the system will not inject enough fuel. Another possibility could be a bad temp sensor that is not triggering cold start enrichment. If you check these things out and still need some help, contact your mechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to check out your hard starting Alero and let you know what it will take to fix it.

3. Cannot start car daily with unless using starter fluid