Q: Brake light comes on momentarily after hard braking (like going down a hill) but only after coming to a complete stop

Does not happen all the time. Car does not pull to either side when brakeing, no squeelin or grinding noises. Any ideas?

If your brake fluid is a little low then when you brake hard or first stopping then the fluid my just need to be topped off. Have the fluid checked and if just a little low on fluid then top up fluid and see if it clears the problem.

• Brake light comes on momentarily after hard braking (like going down a hill) but only after coming to a complete stop