Q: Misfire on cylinders 3 & 4 need to know the easiest way to fix it

Need to know the easiest way to repair thanks

The best way to resolve misfires on your engine is to remove the ignition coil and the spark plugs on the affected cylinders. If the spark plugs appear to be in bad condition I would recommend replacing the spark plugs. If the spark plugs do not resolve the issue, I would recommend moving the suspect ignition coils to other cylinders and clearing the trouble codes. I would then drive the vehicle for a short amount of time until the Check Engine Light comes back. If the trouble codes change to the cylinders that you moved, the ignition coil to that cylinder is faulty. If the trouble codes stays in the same spot, the issue is not related to the coil or the spark plugs. A qualified professional from YourMechanic can diagnose the misfiring problem first so that this can be repaired correctly the first time.