I have a 2002 passat 2.8. I had the fuel pump replaced th...

Q: I have a 2002 passat 2.8. I had the fuel pump replaced this morning and refueled and the car wouldn't start. Waited 2 hours and it

asked by on October 22, 2017

I have a 2002 passat 2.8. I had the fuel pump replaced this morning and refueled and the car wouldn't start. Waited 2 hours and it Started. On my way home (which was 5 mins away) it died out while I was driving. The pump is brand new and VW certified.

If you just replaced the fuel pump and still have stalling or no start issues then replace the fuel pump relay in left side of dash in aux relay box.