Q: My 2008 Kawasaki KFX 450R keeps having the fuel pump fuse blown even after we replaced it.

I've been riding my KFX 450R around and I did a huge jump and all of a sudden the four wheeler stalled. I took it back to our camp and I found out it had something to do with my fuel pump. I checked the fuse and it was blown so I replaced it. I rode for an hour and it was ok. So I try to go out again and the same thing happened again. Can I please get an idea why this keeps happening?

It is quite possible that during a jump, some of the wiring may have been jarred loose or potentially caused a grounding problem for the fuel pump resulting in the fuel pump fuse continuously popping when the current is not consistent. I would suggest taking the quad to your local Kawasaki dealer to have the problem diagnosed and inspected.

3. My 2008 Kawasaki KFX 450R keeps having the fuel pump fuse blown even after we replaced it.