Q: Car ignition switch - 2011 Malibu Chevrolet

The car ignition switch is not working, as there is no repsonse when the car key is pointed towards ignition for starting the car.

A: This could be caused by a wide variety of p...

This could be caused by a wide variety of possibilities. Without additional detail of the symptoms, this may be tough to diagnose here. You’ll need to find out if the car is cranking at all or if there is any power to the car or its electric system. Also check if the remote/key fob works or recognizes the car. For further help, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to pinpoint the cause of the no-start and let you know what should be done.