Q: Selling Car without Title

My Title is mailed but delayed.. Im travelling to home country next week. Can I sell the car without Title ? I have all other documents with me. Whats the best option in this case? Kindly help

I don’t believe you can sell the car without the title. You may be able to get assistance from a special power of attorney for the buyer in order to sign the title for you once they receive it. If you’re unable to do so then you will have to just wait for the title. You may want to contact your local DMV and ask them what you should do. Good luck on your move.