Q: Car won't start - 2013 Dodge Charger

So I parked my car I started it (never had prior issues to my knowledge) and probably rolled 10ft and the car gave me some issues the brake pedal stiffened up and I turned it off then tried turning it back on and nothing happened car wouldn't start. I have not changed the spark plugs on my vehicle and I don't want to believe that the fuel pump is the cause any recommendations where I can start to lock for the problem.

Hi there. Fuel pressure would be a good thing to check out as lack of fuel pressure would indicate a failed fuel pump. Other things that may cause the vehicle to stall are a camshaft or crankshaft position sensor and a large vacuum leak. If you need an experienced technician to check this, a professional from YourMechanic can diagnose the no-start and let you know what repairs are needed.

3. Car won't start - 2013 Dodge Charger