Q: Car scratch

I was trying to park and I scratched another car, my car has a scratch on it also and I want to know if it's possible to remove this without going to a repair shop. It's not like a scrape.

Hi There, Unfortunately, every scratch is different and depending on the depth of the scratch it may or may not be able to be buffed out without taking it to a body shop. I would suggest visiting your local auto parts store and taking a look at the various scratch removers and polishes as there are a wide variety available. First start with cleaning the area thoroughly and then apply a coat of the polish to the scratched area. After a few dozen swipes, wipe the area clean. You may need to repeat this process a couple of times until the scratch is gone. If this does not remove the scratch, you may need to take it into a local body shop.