Q: Car acts like it's starving of fuel.

I have replaced both coils, position sensor, fuel filter and pump on my car. It idles fine and when I give it gas it runs okay. It's the stage between idle and full throttle that it sputters a bit. However, it does not die. Any ideas?

Hi there. As you already know, replacing components without diagnoses can be expensive and time consuming without resolution. Assuming, the engine sputters upon quick acceleration could be, the spark plugs breaking down. It could be, a partially restricted exhaust, ie; partially plugged catalytic converter. Proper diagnoses should be performed to avoid unnecessary repairs. I recommend having your vehicle’s engine sputters a bit be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. Car acts like it's starving of fuel.