Q: How do I customize the Remote Start Auto Heat Seat settings?

How do I customize the Remote Start Auto Heat Seat settings?

The Remote Start Auto Heat Seats setting allows you to choose whether or not the heated seats turn on when using the remote start feature on cold days. Adjusting the settings takes only a few steps: 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2. Press the CONFIG button to select the Configuration Settings menu. 3. Rotate the MENU/SELECT knob to Vehicle Settings, then press the knob to select. 4. Rotate the MENU/SELECT knob to Climate and Air Quality, then press the knob to select. 5. Rotate the MENU/SELECT knob to Remote Start Auto Heat seats, then press the knob to select. 6. Use the MENU/SELECT knob to choose On or Off.