Q: No start with fuel pressure regulator 2012 Nissan Juke

Crancking no start ,but we disconnected the fuel pressure regulator harness,it began start,reprogramming with harness connection (fpr) it start but next cranck no start ,disconnect harnes of fuel pressure regulator again it start normally but velocity no mor e than100km/h , how can fix it . Thanks

Hello - I believe you have a fuel supply problem, which may or may not be the fuel pressure regulator. Monitoring fuel pressure while the engine is being cranked, and while it’s running, will help you determine the real problem source. I would recommend a fuel system check by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. No start with fuel pressure regulator 2012 Nissan Juke