Q: is glow in the dark paint legal in wv

I want to paint my car glow in the dark is it legal to paint the rims glow in the dark or can I paint the whole car glow in the dark or can I do both in the state of West Virginia

The best place to find this information would be at your local Department of Motor Vehicles. They can give you information on any laws related to automobiles in your state. You are wise to look into the legality of this issue before going ahead and adding the glow in the dark paint. With this in consideration, I can not imagine that something like that would be illegal since it would only make your vehicle more visible in the dark rather than less visible.

3. is glow in the dark paint legal in wv