Q: 3 warning lights on, power steering, VMS, and electronic lights. Any clue?

Tried to start the car this morning with the automatic car starter. It did not seem to work. Tried it again and the engine turned over. Got into the car and saw three lights on. Power steering light, VMS light and transmission light. Shut off car and after several hours, turned the car back on. Same three lights are still on. Any thoughts on this?

The fact that these lights are on is a warning to the driver that there are fault codes stored because one of more control systems have detected a problem. The vehicle will have to be read with a code scanner to retrieve the codes and move on with the diagnosis from there. The problem can be as simple as a blown fuse, however something caused the fused to blow so that will need to be tracked down. I do not have your model of Honda so it will be a little difficult to offer suggestions. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out for a closer look at the warning lights and offer a more personal diagnosis.

• 3 warning lights on, power steering, VMS, and electronic lights. Any clue?