Q: White and blue smoke coming out of exhaust

When I stepped on the gas, the vehicle did not want to accelerate. Now, when I step on the gas, a lot of white and blue smoke comes out of the exhaust.

Hi. The first thing that comes to mind is the turbo seals. When they leak, pressurized oil enters the intake of the engine. Check your oil level often. Repairing or replacing turbo’s can be very expensive. The other possibility is the head gasket. The smoke will be white if coolant is entering the combustion chamber. I would not drive the car until it is checked out. More damage can be done in both cases. If you would like the smoke issue inspected, consider a technician from YourMechanic.