Q: My air suspesion bag is bunched up on driver rear side what might be wrong its normal on left side

My rear air bag suspension is bunched up but not on left side whats wrong

Hello, thank you for writing in. If one side is sagging or lower than the others, the air bag in the suspension is not being filled up and regulated. This is typically due to a failed compressor, or an issue with the hoses connecting to the compressor. With that being said, if the air bag is damaged then it needs to be assessed before we can know what is wrong with it. It is not uncommon for the opposite sides to sag while the other is working well. The air bags are programmed to adjust air pressure when there is a change in speed to improve ride conditions. If there has been an issue with this part of the programming, a technician needs to inspect the system entirely. For more help with diagnostics or repair, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. My air suspesion bag is bunched up on driver rear side what might be wrong its normal on left side