Q: Car shaking and making noise

asked by on February 21, 2016

The car is having problems with weak torque. The car is shaking and the engine is making noise.

You should have a cylinder contribution test and code scan performed to determine the cause of your problems.

Malfunction of the ignition coils, mass air flow sensor, and timing chains are all common causes of the symptoms you described, as are vacuum leaks, and the need for a tune-up.

A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can come to your location and run a full diagnostic inspection of the engine noise.