Q: Left rear turn signal

I discovered that my left rear turn signal wasn't working when I got pulled over by the police and given a big fat ticket for not signaling. I've been looking all through my truck for broken or loose wires leading to the bulb’s socket because the bulb is good. All of my other lights work - the rear brake lights, backup lights. I can't figure this one out. Do you have any ideas?

A: Hello there, the turn signal bulb can fail ...

Hello there, the turn signal bulb can fail to work for a variety of reasons. The most common issues would be the bulb, turn signal stalk, bulb socket, or the turn signal assembly. A qualified Technician such as one form YourMechanic will be able to diagnose the turn signal fault and perform any repairs required.