Getting a check engine code too much air detected. 2005 m...

Q: Getting a check engine code too much air detected.

asked by on November 19, 2017

I was going to get gas. When I turned off car and turned it back in it sounded like it wanted to start but won't. Got engine code that too much air detected. Just took throttle body off. Not much build up and gasket looks good. What are my options?

These vehicles had problems where the fuel tank causes no start after refill and there is a warranty extension on this problem and should contact the dealer to verify if covered under the failure. If it is then have problem with tank repaired.