Q: i need a new rear bumper on a 2016 chevy cruze

Hello

I was driving last night and my entire rear bumper flew off. I am trying to get a price estimate for a replacement. Everything else on the car is working properly.

Hi...the parts and labor will depend on exactly which components are missing and/or damaged. Therefore, the only way to obtain an ironclad estimate is to have a certified mechanic come to your location, inspect the damage, determine why the bumper came off, and then list for you all of the necessary parts and their cost, including labor to install. To obtain that service, please request a vehicle inspection - estimate to replace rear bumper and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.