Q: Where is the block heater cord located

Cant locate my block heater cord on my car.

The block heater connection if equipped is behind the front Ford emblem. Just flip it toward the passenger side to open the power port.

Q: abs light stays on and transmission shifts hard and idles eratically

Hey there. The ABS light and transmission shift problems may be from the speed sensor in the rear end is not reading correctly or the rear end has worn carrier bearings. You should have the ABS tested and codes diagnosed....

Q: After parts replaced, bubbles in reservoir

Hello. If all of the air is out of the system then the issue is internal. It is typically caused by a blown head gasket. This can occur when the leak is really small. When it is small enough the...

Q: When you turn on the defroster/defogger, is the windshield supposed to defog instantly?

This can actually take a few minutes - and depends on the temperature and level of moisture in the air inside as well as outside the vehicle. Two things happen when you use "Defrost/Defog". The air needs to be heated,...