Q: Where is the block heater cord located

Cant locate my block heater cord on my car.

The block heater connection if equipped is behind the front Ford emblem. Just flip it toward the passenger side to open the power port.

Q: Radiator is leaking

Hello! The origin of leaks can sometimes be difficult to see when they run. A qualified technician will perform a cooling system pressure test, which will show exactly where the leak is coming from. Hoses, thermostat and the radiator, are...

Q: I lost my brakes, the reservoir lost fluid, no lights came up on the dash, what do you think is wrong?

Anytime the brake pedal goes to the floor the first thing to do is to check to see if fluid is lost indicating an leak in the system. The metal brake lines if rusted or corroded can burst resulting in...

Q: Motor on frame

If the "original" engine/transmission assembly was NOT interfering with the frame, and yet the replacement does, that means one of two things (or both) has occured: 1) the mounting bosses on the replacement block are in a different position than...