Q: Where is the block heater cord located

Cant locate my block heater cord on my car.

The block heater connection if equipped is behind the front Ford emblem. Just flip it toward the passenger side to open the power port.

3. Where is the block heater cord located

Q: When do I need a transmission oil change?

The industry rule of thumb is to replace transmission fluid every 40,000 miles. Some vehicles call for it to be changed sooner, some later. The recommended service intervals should be listed in your vehicle's owners manual, available with a call...

Q: What is fail-safe cooling?

Your engine is equipped with a feature called fail-safe cooling. Essentially, this is a technology that helps minimize the damage caused by overheating the engine. If the engine begins to overheat, the Check Engine light will come on and the...

Q: Engine rebuilding what's the deal with over sized parts?

When rebuilding a motor there may be times that the crankshaft surfaces need to be machined due to damage or the piston bores need to be re bored to a larger size or the connecting rods are going on a...