Q: Where is the block heater cord located

Cant locate my block heater cord on my car.

The block heater connection if equipped is behind the front Ford emblem. Just flip it toward the passenger side to open the power port.

3. Where is the block heater cord located

Q: Where is the best place to have an after market alarm removed? It is a Ford Focus .

Most any mechanic like one from YourMechanic can uninstall the alarm system for you or you can go to an automotive alarm installer to have it removed.

Q: I have a 98 ford explore and when its cold or sits for awhile it will go in reverse but when i drive it for awhile after it warms

It is very possible that your transmission fluid could be overheating. This could be due to a restriction in the radiator or a transmission fluid leak. I would recommend having your transmission checked for leaks by a qualified professional. The...

Q: Hit curb. Control arm bent.

The best thing to do is to have a body shop with a frame straightness check machine to quote the repairs for your vehicle. If you have full coverage on your vehicle insurance then now would be a good time...