Q: Where is the block heater cord located

Cant locate my block heater cord on my car.

The block heater connection if equipped is behind the front Ford emblem. Just flip it toward the passenger side to open the power port.

3. Where is the block heater cord located

Q: How do you fill the gas tank?

Your car has the Easy Fuel® system, which means there is no gas cap. That’s the only difference in terms of filling the tank up – you won’t have to remove the cap to start filling up. Here’s what you...

Q: Passenger side floorboard getting wet in rain.

Hello, if the car has a sunroof that's where I would start. This would require two people to perform a proper diagnosis. Using a garden hose you would run across the top of the car and look for a leak....

Q: Key switch not working

The ignition systems on these cars are equipped with the PATS system; if the anti-theft system sees the key as not programed, then the vehicle will not start. Look to see if the Anti-Theft Light is illuminated. If it is,...