Q: Where is the block heater cord located

Cant locate my block heater cord on my car.

The block heater connection if equipped is behind the front Ford emblem. Just flip it toward the passenger side to open the power port.

3. Where is the block heater cord located

Q: Car idle sputters and engine dies when AC clutch engages

Hi there. In most cases, when the AC compressor and clutch engage, it will draw extra 'power' from the engine and cause the idle to slightly drop. However, this can cause existing issues to be amplified. For example, if you...

Q: How long does it take to install a block heater?

Hi there. Installing a block heater for your vehicle depends on what type of heater you are installing. Some heaters are externally mounted to the bottom of the engine oil pan and other heaters are inside the engine oil pan....

Q: I can't find the "call history" option on mercedes gla250 2015 hands-free system?

Hello, and thank you for writing in. The vehicle's call lists are only available when the phone is linked to the vehicle, so make sure you phone is within blue tooth range. Secondly the "call history" is often labeled as...