Q: Where is the block heater cord located

Cant locate my block heater cord on my car.

The block heater connection if equipped is behind the front Ford emblem. Just flip it toward the passenger side to open the power port.

3. Where is the block heater cord located

Q: Q: Rough idle

Hi There, A rough idle may be caused by many different things such as low fuel pressure, low voltage to the fuel injectors, dirty fuel injectors, a vacuum leak, a faulty Oxygen sensor or a dirty or failing idle air...

Q: Turns over but will not start and has a strong odor of gas.

Check the location of where the fuel smell is emitting from on your vehicle. If the fuel smell is coming from the fuel tank area, then the fuel pump, fuel line, fuel filter, fuel fuller neck, charcoal canister, or the...

Q: After jump-starting my car it won't shift gears.

Hi there. There could be an issue with either the shifter or the transmission position sensor. If the vehicle was jump-started with the transmission in neutral, then it is possible that the shock from the battery cables being spiked as...