Q: Horn no longer works

Horn has very faint honk. When I lock or unlock the car , or use the horn. When I press the horn the first press is loud then grows faint each time I press it til it doesn't blow at all. If I leave it over night or for the day at work, the horn gets a "recharge" and will blow again but grow faint to a whisper. And the horn seems to work a little better in cooler weather. Is this a fuse or relay or horn issue?

A: I would recommend first checking fuse #23 i...

I would recommend first checking fuse #23 in the fuse box which is the fuse for the horn. If this does not solve your problem, I would then suggest testing the horn switch in the pad in the steering wheel. This is a little more involved if you do not have the correct tools. In this case I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose and repair your horn.