Q: When the ignition switch is left on ACC for a while, the car won't start

I often listen to the radio in my car, so I leave the ignition switch on ACC for up to 25 minutes. The issue is that after that, the car wouldn't start. Then I have to turn off the ignition switch and then try to start it. But if I try to start the car immediately after 15 minutes the ACC was on, the engine would start cranking but the car couldn't be turned on. I went to the dealership and they said there are no issues with the car. What is your opinion on this? Is there any way to fix this?

A: This is not an uncommon issue. Listening to...

This is not an uncommon issue. Listening to the radio for 25 minutes with the car off is not a problem normally. But in this case, the most likely cause of this is either the ignition switch or the battery failing. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your starting issue and perform any repairs required.