Hello there , I'm planning to buy a jeep compass. But I'm worried for the maintenance cost it will cost me. Can I get to know ho

Hello there , I'm planning to buy a jeep compass. But I'm worried for the maintenance cost it will cost me. Can I get to know how much will it cost me to maintain a jeep car

You did not give any vehicle year or engine size? This vehicle will not cost any more for regular maintenance than any other similar vehicle. As far as additional repairs that are not under regular maintenance this vehicle may or maynot have breakdowns that can be expensive to get repaired like transmission or a/c repairs. No pricing can be given since these repairs if they need to be done would need to be quotes at that time. All vehicles have additional problems throughout ownership and will need to be investigated further by looking up year and engine or transmission issues on your vehicle you choose to purchase.