Q: Electrical malfunctioning

While I'm driving the car, there would be several issues occurring simultaneously. The speedometer stops working, the doors get unlocked, the transmission shifts to second gear at any driving speed and also the mileage would show the power steering. What is causing this?

A: Hello there. It sounds like you have a few ...

Hello there. It sounds like you have a few different things going on. The most likely cause of the erratic faults would be a short in the wiring harness or an ECU fault. The power steering being shown is most likely due to a fluid issue or power steering fault that has been detected. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your electrical system and perform any repairs required.