Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-demfwqjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-demfwqjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-demfwqjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-demfwqjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-demfwqjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-demfwqjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-demfwqjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-demfwqjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-demfwqjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-demfwqjs:173:8

Q: Car brakes

It just stared making a bit of noise when I brake, It does not do it all the time I brake , but when it does I can hear it. So my question is how do I know I only need the front pads or both. Do I need to take my car to be inspected before I make an appointment.

A: Brake squeaking may not necessarily indic...

Hello.

Brake squeaking may not necessarily indicate that you may need new brakes, sometimes it is just an indicator that they may need to be lubricated or cleaned.

If you can see into your wheel, I would try looking into the caliper to see if you can spot the thickness of the brake pads. For some vehicles, this may require the removal of the wheel in order to get adequate visibility.

If you cannot see, or are unable to remove the wheel, I would recommend having a brake inspection done by a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

Most brake inspections can be carried out quickly and easily, usually within a matter of minutes, and are the best way to be sure if a vehicle needs new brakes or not.