Q: Where is this leak coming from or what part do i need to fix it?

asked by on December 11, 2016

My van has a leak of antifreeze coming from the passenger side below the 2nd row seat what is this leak coming from or what part i need to have it repaired

There are a few components that run to the rear of the vehicle in that location. There are heater and air conditioning pipes that run the system charge from the front of the vehicle to the rear if your vehicle is equipped with rear heating and cooling. There is also a heater core for heat and air conditioning evaporator inside of a climate control box. The best way to go about this repair is to have an inspection performed to pin point where the leak is coming from. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who an come out and perform a fluid leak inspection up close and offer a more personal diagnosis as well as estimate the necessary repairs.