Q: Pre collision system

asked by on June 24, 2017

Hello. I have 2017 Lexus nx 200t fsport3. I think that the pre collision system is not working. Today I put pcs sensitivity to far but I didn't receive any warning as I closed to front car. How can I check it?

Hi there. In the owner manual inside your glove box there should be a section on adjusting the PCS settings and restoring to factory settings. If you’re not able to find these instructions, since your car is new, it would be a good idea to contact your local Lexus dealer to ask them to inspect your vehicle to ensure the system does not have a fault. This should be under warranty since it’s a safety system.