Q: Can I bypass my AC compressor pulley?

my ac compressor has siezed and can't fix it i want to bypass it completely

A: Hello. The type of engine you have will det...

Hello. The type of engine you have will determine how this should be done. The easiest way to do this would be to install a bypass pulley in place of the compressor. There is a bypass pulley with a bracket made for this vehicle and then the standard belt is used with it. This is the best way to do this to ensure the longest life from the belt. If you want to have your AC compressor bypassed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to repair this.