Q: I have owned a Buick regal for 13 years and would like to purchase a new car.

I am 37 no kids and never married.i need a car that's luxery ,reliable and that i can hang on to for another 10 plus years.budget is 80 k and i like audi,porsche,bmw and range rover.not much of a showman but need a car that I can whip are the city in and take on road trip.convertible Maybe but sounds like something else that can break.

Hello. Since I cannot recommend any certain vehicle, I will try to assist you with your purchase as much as I am able. Websites like Edmonds.com and kbb.com are excellent for determining pricing, reliability, safety, and luxury. Also, check websites like craigslist.come and autotrader.com to find the best deals. Good luck!

• I have owned a Buick regal for 13 years and would like to purchase a new car.