Q: How to clear P0443 code?

At first I tried clearing the code with a OBD II scanner and the check engine light came immediately back on. After that, I replaced the evap purge selenoid valve but it still have the check engine light and the same code. I don't know what else to do. Any suggestions?

The purge valve connector should have power from the main relay terminal C on one of the pins of the purge valve with the key on. The other wire goes to the pin 18 of the ECM. If you have power to the purge valve and the wire to the ECM pin 18 is good then you may have a defective ECM. If you need help with this problem, then I would recommend having it diagnosed by a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. How to clear P0443 code?