Q: After getting oil change rpms jumping up and down wasn't doing this before oil change

I went to Jiffy Lube got a oil change now my car running crazy Rpms goes up and down

You need to have the air cleaner housing and the inlet tube inspected to see if they left a mass air sensor disconnected or if a tube came loose or got damaged. If they cannot locate the issue and you need some help, then call a mechanic to diagnose your high RPM problem before a more serious problem like misfire or stalling happens.

3. After getting oil change rpms jumping up and down wasn't doing this before oil change