Q: Instrument Cluster Lights Come on and Off

asked by on November 18, 2016

Cluster lights come on and off very often

Instrument Voltage Regulator Replacement $204.37 - $364.61 Get a Quote

This may be related to a short or a faulty instrument cluster voltage regulator. The instrument voltage regulator regulates the voltage supplied to the various gauges in your vehicle’s dash. When this is not working properly, this may cause the gauges in your dash to dim or flicker erratically or in some cases provide false readings. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and replace your instrument voltage regulator.