Q: The master warning light as well as the low tire pressure light is on what does this mean?

The master warning light as well as the low tire pressure light is on what does this mean?

The tire pressure light is an indication that there is a tire low on air or there is a failed sensor in one of the tires and should check to see if any tire is low on air first and if not low then a sensor has failed. The main check engine light can be on for many different reasons and the computer will need to be scanned to get the stored codes so it can be diagnosed.