Q: I'm hearing popping noises and rattles when I drive or go over pot holes

I've already replaced 4 tie rods and two lower control arms on one side, and upper control arm on the other side but I still hear popping sounds when I turn and rattle and popping sounds when I go over bumps potholes etc

A: Hello. Unfortunately it sounds like you may...

Hello. Unfortunately it sounds like you may have replaced some parts that may not have been needed. The most common cause of this noise on your vehicle is the front struts and the front stabilizer link pins. I start by checking the pins as they can be visually inspected. If they are fine then I would replace the struts. The struts will lose pressure and cause this noise. If you are going to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the noise and ensure that the correct repair is made