Q: What sensor affects bank 2?

Code p0302,p1153 and p0174,was wondering which O2 sensors would cause all plugs on bank 2 to foul out.checked bout everything except o2 sensors. fuel pressure, plugs, wires, Etc.

Code PO302 refers to a misfire. P1153 refers to the O2 sensor not switching often enough. This sensor monitors how often a lean to rich condition or rich to lean condition is present. When there is inconsistency in this, the fault code will register. What this means is that, since the plugs are fouled out, you have a rich condition present in bank 2. P0174 means that the condition of the fuel exhaust gases is too lean. This would suggest that you have an imbalance in the fuel delivery to the intake. Often times, this is a result of a faulty MAF (mass air flow sensor) which regulates the air as it comes into the motor allowing it to mix properly with the fuel before being injected into the motor. I would suggest replacing this and this should fix your problem. If you would like to have this taken care of, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to replace the mass air flow sensor.

3. What sensor affects bank 2?