Q: 95 honda accord long crank to get started than runs like a champ what causes that

My car takes awhile to start either in the mornings or in the afternoon. Only if it sits longer than 2hrs or longer. I have changed fuel filter and fuel pump. What else could be causing the long crank.

Hi there. In most cases when an engine sits for a while and is hard to start, it is caused by fuel injectors that are clogged with excessive debris or a dirty throttle body. It is also possible that the EGR valve, mass air flow sensor or other fuel system component is dirty and also needs to be replaced. The best way to have this problem correctly diagnosed is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.

3. 95 honda accord long crank to get started than runs like a champ what causes that