Q: I want to know if this is the CV axles or the differentials that need replacement.

asked by on December 01, 2016

When i take a turn my wheels make a clicking noise not only that my car is starting to vibrate as speed up or drive at a constant speed.

With the clicking noise on turns and when accelerating you most likely have bad front CV joints on the front axles. If you notice the clicking on left turns only then it is the left axle joints. If you notice the noise on right turns then it is the right axle. You should have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic drive the vehicle to isolate the noises and they would let you know if it is one or both CV axles that need replaced.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr