What does the brake Warning Light mean? elantra brake sys...

Q: What does the brake Warning Light mean?

What does the brake Warning Light mean?

The brake Warning Light is located on your instrument panel. This light will illuminate for two reasons: the parking brake is engaged, or the brake fluid is low. When you notice that the light is on, disengage your parking brake. If the brake is already disengaged, or if the light stays illuminated after disengaging the brake, then the issue is with your brake fluid. If this is the case, pull over your car as soon as possible and have it serviced. Tip The brake Warning Light briefly illuminates when the car is first turned on. The light is only a problem if it stays lit for an extended period.