How do I access the elapsed time feature? interiors elant...

Q: How do I access the elapsed time feature?

How do I access the elapsed time feature?

The elapsed time feature displays how much time has eclipsed since the feature was reset. The feature can run for up to 100 hours, at which point it will automatically reset. To access the elapsed time, press the Trip button on the steering wheel until the feature is displayed on the trip computer. To reset the feature, press and hold the Reset button on the steering wheel for at least one second, while displaying the feature. Tip The elapsed time feature is only active when your vehicle is turned on. For example, if you drive your car for one hour, turn it off for one hour, and then drive it for another hour, the elapsed time will display two hours.