Q: What type of ATF for ford fusion se 2009

Just wondering what kind of fluid goes into this transmission? fluids turning brown and I'd like to change it.

Hi Sam. For the 2009 Ford Fusion, you’ll want to use a Motorcraft Genuine Ford Fluid XT-10-QLVC MERCON-LV Automatic Transmission Fluid. You should purchase a service and repair manual for your Fusion for specific instructions on how to complete this service - as these year Fusions are notorious for transmission issues, and if the dealership notices any signs of improper fluid flush or service, any warranties will be waived.

3. What type of ATF for ford fusion se 2009