Q: Engine light on windshield wiper does not work

asked by on November 07, 2016

The engine light is on. Tried turning. On windshield wipers and they just did not respond or work

Hi there - check fuses for the windshield wiper issue, that is the most likely problem with that component. If the fuse is good, the switch is the next likely component issue. I would recommend having an electrical components are not working inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs. For the Check Engine Light issue, I would recommend having a Check Engine Light is on service completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr